We stayed here for a week and wished it were longer. From the moment we arrived the staff could not have been more helpful. We chose a sea front villa which was wonderful especially the outdoor shower. Pool(s)was great, plenty of lounges and the sea was gorgeous. There were jellyfish warnings but we swam every day with no encounters. The bar was a lovely spot to sip a cocktail (30% off before 7pm) and watch the sunset. We didn't eat at the resort, apart from breakfast which was adequate though nothing special, plenty of places to eat in town and the Indian restaurant next door was fantastic. Probably the only downside was the distance to town though cabs were cheap...about 8 ringgit each way. We would recommend this hotel and definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi