We stayed here 23-29th July 14. Our villa near the beach was excellent. The resort is well placed on the island, and is generally very good value for money. Liked the green/eco ethos of the resort -clean, green etc. ( it's just a pity generally that Asia uses the ocean to get rid of garbage ). Dining was adequate for snacks for lunch but distinctly average for evening dinner. But not a problem, there are many nice restaurants just a short walk from the resort. Anyway, that aside - a strong recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi