It was our first time to Langkawi and we were pleasantly surprised by the beautiful setting and peaceful surroundings. The staff were very friendly and the layout of the hotel (detached and adjoined villas) surrounding the central area was great! Our only mistake was to book the cheapest accommodation which was still OK but would pay more for better next time. The food was very good, the gardens are well tended and the pool was clean. There was also plenty of space along the beach to lounge in peace. Wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotelopia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi