“If you really want a budget chalet, don't go for this one.”
Review of Langkawi Chalet

Langkawi Chalet
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Langkawi
Langkawi Chalet
Ranked #62 of 104 Hotels in Langkawi
Terengganu
“If you really want a budget chalet, don't go for this one.”
Reviewed 18 May 2009

I've stayed at this hotel during my trip to Langkawi for Kejohanan Sukan Badan Berkanun. My boss decided to book this hotel as per he claimed "wanted to save some budget".. the heck with the budget... we were put together ( I was in a netball team) as 8 person in one room. The room can accomodate up to 6 person (it has got 3 double bed). It is better if my boss could booked us a hostel rather than this chalet!! the room or could I say the 'dorm' has 3 double bed, but very very small and has got only one toilet inside! and the toilet means shower + the loo!!!.. there were no place to put your bag (as you can imagine we were there playing sports for at least 5 days, we have got many bags and items and didn't know where to put!) . The room is not practical at all to accomodate 6 people inside!

the best part is, the loo is not the usual style where you can just sit and do your business but this loo type is where you sit down with your knee bend to the ground (can you imagine that?) and to add to this thing, it has got no flush!!!! so you have to throw the water inside the hole yourself when you have finished doing your business!

the bed was also not 'clean'. I found out lots of sand on my bed for the first time I enter the room... and the cleanliness of the room? you can found dirt everywhere below the bed and near the cupboard.

All in all, it was not a pleasant experience at all staying at this chalet/motel. If you want to find a budget hotel or hostel, please find others, not this one.

• Stayed April 2009