Langkawi Lagoon Beach Resort
The Danna Langkawi(Pantai Kok)
US$294
US$128
  • Breakfast included
US$155
  • Pool
Bon Ton Resort(Pantai Cenang)
US$178
US$148
US$58
US$98
Hotels.com
US$457
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprivate beachswimming poolclose to the airportown transportwater chaletroom was spaciousthe main hotelday bedexplore the islandpantai cenangwater sportscable carkitchenettebuggyjellyfishhoneymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed at this hotel for our honey moon!!

And honestly it wasn't that great!!

I mean there is bugs everywhere and sometimes long walks to our room!!

Breakfast was eatable, i stayed for 3 days and the coffee was never hot!!

I might recommend this hotel but i'm gonna give lots of warnings to people!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I went on company trip 3d 2n. We booked deluxe suite -sea view. It was nice and big.
it has small kitchen , electric kettle , water heater shower , air cond & fan

if you need ironing clothes - just call them , they will send iron with board .
call them to ask for wifi password

come with bed single or double and also sofa bed at the corner

Room Tip: choose the sea view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank myra214
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We stayed in the Lagoon Villa on which we find it different from the rooms in the main hotel building. The concept is really lovely and the scenery. But we believe the room cleanliness should be maintained properly... there are a lot f Spider webs. mosquitos and bed sheets stains. May be additional staff to maintain it. But over all we love the place though room price is really expensive.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie G
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Having read some of the reviews after booking I was curious to see the truth.
Have to say the staff were extremely friendly and could not help more.
The infinity pool and new restaurants are now open.
We booked a Kayak trip with Devs from the resort and it was fantastic.
Don't discount this resort in your considerations. It may not be the newest resort on the island but it is in a good location close to the airport. Hire a car and explore the island and instead of looking for faults, relax and go with the flow.
The resort is surrounded by wild life and the resident bat poulation keep the insects at bay.
Stayed on the sea village and the views of electrical storms over the sea at night will stay with us forever.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the sea view side.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alistair C
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

I was a bit skeptical when I chose this hotel for my stay at langkawi due to the mixed reviews on trip advisor. But I took my chance and I would say that it did not disappoint me. Had booked one of the suites at the sea village, that cost me around 300 ringgits per night. The room was spacious with a kitchen , a bedroom and a visiting room separated by a sliding glass door and a balcony with a perfect view to the sea and the nearby hills. The toilets were clean and huge. Breakfast was free with a wide variety almost making it hard to chose what to eat. Not everything was tasty though. It's located very close to the airport(12 ringgits max by taxi) but far from the major beaches. There is a guest service center to help you with your car rentals, and cruise packages. Overall , a Gud place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013