Langkawi Lagoon Beach Resort
US$717
US$163
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Beach Resort(Pantai Cenang)
US$49
The Danna Langkawi(Pantai Kok)
US$294
US$284
US$142
US$132
Trip.com
  • Pool
Bon Ton Resort(Pantai Cenang)
US$263
US$208
US$181
Travelocity
US$700
Ambong Ambong Langkawi(Pantai Tengah)
US$211
All reviewsprivate beachswimming poolclose to the airportown transportwater chaletroom was spaciousthe main hotelday bedexplore the islandpantai cenangwater sportscable carkitchenettebuggyjellyfishhoneymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2010

Such a excellent place to stay in the calm beautiful atmosphere. Staffs were very nice,helpful & friendly. We had booked & stayed in a cosy and spacious sea village deluxe studio suite for 2 nights/ 3 rooms. We satisfied with the accomodation and the cleanliness of the rooms. The only thing I am not satisfied is the lack of breakfast variety and taste. Not much variety of food served and taste is not up to my expectation. But overall, thumb up.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Izad-Nur
Reviewed 16 December 2010

Don't go there if you wish for a place near a beach. It looks good in the pictures but the "beach" is in fact a very muddy lagoon, where you can't go for a swim.
We had to rent a car to find nice beaches in the other part of the island. The hotel had no kiosk; the only way we could get water was to buy it in the restaurant, which was very pricy.
The food was very good and the rooms very nice.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hoff01
Reviewed 9 December 2010

Excellent services rendered. The best form of tranquility from busy city. One of the great resort/hotel to be considered.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed 5 December 2010

Stayed there after hotel hopping around langkawi. Location.. Near to the cable cars or airport but far from kuah town and pantai chenang. Need cabs to reach der. Good fer family or couple that prefers quite places. Beach with a signboard beware of jellyfish n no one swam there. Pool was de option fer most.

Have booked a studio sea villa n room was spacious so does de restroom. A small kitchen is also available. A balcony facing an enclosed area of sea lagoon. Wi fi
is free at de lobby or bar/cafe area.

Check in was efficient and was escorted with a buggy to our sea villa with our luggages. Room service have much on Arab travellers or honeymooners taste. Well I didn't order any cause I prefer dining out. Housekeeping needs a second reminder too have things sent to the room and it takes time too. But the one who send me de iron board is a nice lady n I dunt like to complain but just observe. Cafe n bar staffs are friendly as they open up conversations. But front desk, lacks of it. Especially de midnite staff. Like to hide in de back office perhaps busy doing nite audit. One incident I have was to have my luggage down n to prepare my bills at an early morning check out. Operator, bellman and front desk did not pick up my calls despite si many phone calls. Have to walk all de way from my villa to de reception to ask fer luggage assistance. No bellman can be seen and reception guy was busy typing away in de back office to notice me. Well, after a big hello.. Den all things get done. On a big rush to catch my flight, bellman fergot to
load everything on the cab and resulted in leaving behind a toy I bought fer my niece.

Nice warm welcome on arrival but it detoriates in the ending part. But no issues as all hotels have service lapses. Hopefully when I do come back there, I don't have to walk all de way to de reception to get things done with flying birds or bats above me. Haha!! Still wondering what was it..

Langkawi lagoon resort, is a nice quiet place to stay at but it would be far better if service wise could be consistence. That's all...

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed 30 November 2010

DATE OF STAY - THIS COMING CHRISTMAS ON 23RD TILL 27TH DEC 2010

I read a lot of those commented in this hotel stay. but start worrying..WHY? the FOOD, Cleaniness and Christmas astmosphere that i most worried. I decided to stay this hotel for my family trip in Dec during christmas time because i booked through Airasia and and it's sound OK...but a bit regret where i supposed to spend a little more to stay at Sheraton Langkawi beach Resort...A lot have commented that the hotel food there and astmosphere there is much better and nicer....which is still within my budget.

I hope the managemeent there , will do something better on the "food" highly international standard and more varieties. Creative Christmas decor...to make guest to admire and like it most. I wish i can make my my spouse and family have a good trip there..My kids are waiting for funs....ie more entertainment...All in all, the food there must improve....people will tend to be enthusiated when have a nice breakfast once they get up form the bed and therefore have a nice day ahead rather than spoiling their mood for the whole day...Never never, be happy then...

Please!!!! the "FOOD" must be improved atleast after the breakfast, they will have at least a good start for the day ahead....

And, you will notice there's no rating food....simple thing must do....

PLease buck up or else, for sure the on going business for this HOTEL will be deteriorated and pls don't ever proclaim for 4 star HOTEL with such price.....

I only recommend to stay this hotel ,if i find the food - breakfast there in this hotel is good. In order for me to submit this comment, i have to click yes or no before i can proceed...i presume the managment will improve and look into this seriously if to continuos the business....SO , i tentatively click YES ti it...

CHEERS