“Wheee.. I'm flying!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Langkawi Gliders

Langkawi Gliders
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer you with a joy and fun activities during your holiday or just a casual visit to Langkawi with an exciting view from above. Each passenger whom take the Paramotor Ride with Langkawi Gliders will experience "A One Day Pilot". Passenger will have the experience of how the paramotor being operated by our experience pilot. Things which is you shouldn't missed when you visit Langkawi. The excitements guarantee, Experience that money can't buy!
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wheee.. I'm flying!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I never had imagine that apart from other fun activities here in Langkawi, I've stumbled upon this hidden area of flying machine. It's called tendem paramotor with parachute like wing and an engine at the back.

They have 3 different routes to choose from and since it didn't included in my budget earlier, I opt in for the basic route. Take off in this flying machine is an adventure itself since it's weather dependent and all of sudden, I'm flying!

To those who wanna give it a try, make sure to take the ride before noon or in the evening around 5pm as the scenery below are stunningly beautiful from sky above.

Visited January 2014