Malibest Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Melati Tanjung Motel(Pantai Cenang)
AB Motel(Pantai Cenang)
View Hotel
Best Star Resort(Pantai Cenang)
Alpha Motel(Pantai Cenang)
View Hotel
Grand Beach Motel(Pantai Cenang)
Adina Motel(Langkawi)
Nadias Hotel(Langkawi)
View Hotel
All reviewstree housebeach frontcenang beachindian restaurantdeluxe family roombudget resortbeach activitiessea viewqueen sizemini martstrategic locationyour doorstepwater heaterbasic amenitiesunderwater worldsmall fridgeground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2010

Very convinient Pantai Cenang. Nice beach. Good food. Nite is alive. Just open your room and u can see the long beach and the sand is so smooth. Great vacation - an unforgetable getaway from my routine life. Best!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2010

this is my 6th times back in this resorts, the frontdesk are very helpful. I notices that there are a lot of improvement around the resort since my first visit back in 5 years ago. it even have an in house safe box. I stayed right next to the beach.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2010

Arrogant staff. Mismanagement by them in booking.....
Did not inform us how's my booking procedures after I have banked-in the deposit. When I sent a email for confirmation, they just ignore me!!! I kept on sending email to them and after four days...they responded. But they placed the blame on us that Super Deluxe(Beach Front) available for us since I have sent to many email for them?! C'mon!! I sent a email to them daily becuz I cannot receive any reply for my reservation and I have given them my deposit!!!
Now my room was given to other customers and they didnt tell me which room I can still stay for or how's my deposit now!!! So angry!!! I dunno what can I do now....

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank wingwingjen
Reviewed 14 June 2010

We stayed up on the tree house (which was fun for the kids) but we found fresh blood stains on the sheets when we checked in. When we complained to the receptionist, she said they'd changed the sheets. We were shocked and we told her if it was the US, we'd have had a free vacation! But she said this was Malaysia and blood stained sheets were acceptable in Malaysia. Hmmmmm

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2010

1) Very cheap room rate with basic facilities. Exceeded my expectation.
2) Chalet on the beach – convenient for family with children.
3) Good service – fast checkin/out , timely room service. The service was better than most 3 stars hotels I’ve been to.
* However, please don’t expect super clean room because the fine, powdery sand will stick to almost everything including your clothes. If you expect “sand-less” room, please don’t book beach side chalet.
4) Next to shops, restaurant and close to tourist attractions etc. All within walking distance.
5) Cons – Not enough parking at night since Pantai Cenang is full of tourists.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family