“Good Burger and Drinks”

Ranked #9 of 441 Restaurants in Langkawi
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I've been to this place twice and loved it each time. The hamburger was fabulous and good value for money. Even the trip to the loos in the back is pleasant with a little stream running through. ;)

1  Thank ktcos
There are newer reviews for Sun Cafe

Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

We ordered a cheese burger & grilled fish, the food presentation is fine but the taste is so so average. It's pricey too, rm80 for a lunch for two person, however their service is very good, staffs are attentive & quick

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

I had dinner twice in this lovely cafe. On 11 , 12 September. Friendliness of the staff caught my attention. They are very welcoming and attentive. The food is tasty and the ingredients are fresh. I tried chicken chop and orange juice and chocolate milkshake which were fantastic. I recommend going there once which will lead to multiple visits.

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

The food is very good and tasty the service is excellent the staff are so welcoming a must visit restaurant

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Visited this restaurant after reading the rave reviews here so maybe my expectations were too high.

It is a pleasant cafe serving a wide variety of pleasant food with pleasant staff.
If you are looking for a "safe" place to try some Malaysian food without leaving the confines of touristville this would be a good choice. They also serve Western food so good for members of your party that are looking for more familiar choices.

Because we are used to eating at hawker stalls and not in Pantai Cenang the prices seemed high to us.

I feel somewhat bad giving Sun Cafe an 'average' rating because I doubt we are their target customers but I really think that the reviews stating that they have the best food on the island are vastly overstating!