“Great food, reasonably priced”
Review of Sun Cafe

Sun Cafe
Ranked #8 of 446 Restaurants in Langkawi
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We went here for lunch, we ordered some tempura vegetables and a sandwich, the food was very nice, the pesto wedges were delicious and all very reasonably priced. Would highly recommend for lunch time.

1  Thank Diane L

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Nice and friendly staff. Great hostess who runs the place. The food is great and the desert is even better. Chocolate lava cake is a must try. Only thing that does not fit in the hosanna atmosphere is that there is a car park directly near the terrace.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I past by this place almost everyday but never tried at this place. I went there with my family and I have to say that the ambience is fabulous. The staff are super nice. The food was so good that you want more. The price is reasonable to the portion of food served on the plate.

Overall, a very nice experience and will return again. Highly recommended to all. Definitely a must-try in Langkawi.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We went here for dinner 2 times. Very friendly staff and great food. We asked for theire specialty what was the barracuda, very tastefull. As desert, the lava chocolate cake...

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My third time at this restaurant over the past three years and excellent as always. Excellent selection of appetizers and I highly recommend the tempura veggies, cooked to perfection. The grilled fish was delicious while the prawn dish my companion had looked stunning.
Nice atmosphere, love the mosaic tile floor, and the service was very good. My friends favorite restaurant on the island and I can understand why.

1  Thank John E