“Unique experience - sound therapy” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wu Senses Boutique Spa - CLOSED

Wu Senses Boutique Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: At Wu (Chinese word for five) Senses we leave no stone unturned... Become one with Sight, Smell, Sound, Taste & Touch... Captivate your senses in this heaven, seductively designed to bring your whole body into pure bliss…a holistic oasis like no other...
Langkawi & New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Unique experience - sound therapy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2008

During our first visit together with my husband, we truly enjoyed the Touch Package.Relaxing and yet unique experience especially the sound session. Totally love it.We both felt relaxed after the massage and definitely will come back again.To date, it is my 3rd visits to your Spa. Absolutely love the Malay traditional massage which focus on various pressure points.We will definitely introduce our friends to your spa. Great work and send our thanks to Putri and the rest of the staff.Well done and keep up the good service.

Regards
Aslene + Adam

8 Thank asleen

Langkawi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The best Gift Voucher”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2008

It was my birthday a few days ago and I was delighted when the Captain presented me with a gift voucher to Wu Senses, the boutique spa in the main part of kuah town. So off I went to redeem my present. I was met at the door by smiling and welcoming staff, and whisked off to the first room, via a décor that suggested peace and serenity and all those things that spas are supposed to offer. Considering the space available the surroundings are planned to make one think of the sky, the earth, the sea. My welcoming foot ritual was begun after I had chosen what essential oils and salts would accompany me for the next two hours. The wooden bowl was awash with petals, a fountain played in the corner and lovely orchids were a visual accompaniment.

Next the Body Scrub which left me feeling downright decadent and fresh, and thinking the Romans had it all right with their baths and massages. Next to the massage room, where I was kneaded , massaged, pressured and encouraged to let go those knots in the back and legs. It was bliss. I drifted off to New Age music, mentally ‘cloudwalked’ whilst my body was feeling lighter and more loved by the minute. Every time I thought it was all over another little ritual was begun, culminating with a newer, longer, foot massage in the custom designed Wu Senses recliner chair.

When it was definitely the final treatment I was asked how I had enjoyed my time there.
My answer was “Do I have to go home”

So ladies, for a bit of holistic bliss you know where to go.
And fellas = if you want to earn some brownie points go and get that lady of yours a gift voucher, and even better, go with her.

Elaine Kerr

7 Thank ElaineLangkawi
Canberra
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best place to relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2008

I want to thank all the staff at Wu Senses for one of the best Spa experiences I have ever had. From the moment I walked in and was handed a delicious cup of ginger tea to the moment I walked out it was a truly sensuous experience. The subtle lighting and relaxing atmosphere allows you to forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life as you unwind and let your senses drift. I had a wonderful three days at Wu Senses and I would recommend it to everyone. The menu is great it has something for everyone and the service and staff are ecelent. I’m already planning my next trip and can’t wait to go there again.

4 Thank relaxmeCanberra
Lyon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience at Wu Senses”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2008

A big thank you to everyone at Wu Senses for this amazingly relaxing time. Everything within the boutique is made to awaken your senses and it definitely succeeds ! I went for the Malay-style body massage and was very happy with it. The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable, treatments are reasonably priced. Definitely a good pick if you're looking for something out of all of the resorts.
Jerome Bouchaud

6 Thank Tarsier69
Libra_8, Owner at Wu Senses Boutique Spa, responded to this review, 14 April 2008
Hi Jerome,

Thank you very much for your support! It's a pity that you are leaving Langkawi so soon and don't have time to try out our signature Spa package - TOUCH. We hope to have opportunity to serve you again soon.

Have a good day !

Wu Senses Team
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thank you Wu Senses”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2008

Thank you everyone at Wu Senses for making us feel so welcome on our two visits to the spa in March 2008. Your friendly and profesional staff provided us with excellent massages and facials, at half of the price that we had paid previously at our resort. Mike & Pam Castle

4 Thank mikey85
Libra_8, Owner at Wu Senses Boutique Spa, responded to this review, 17 March 2008
Hi Mike & Pam Castle,

Warm greeting from Wu Senses team!

Thank you very much for your support! It's our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to serve you again at the Spa. Have a nice day !Thank you!

Pat Wright