“Frequent spot in a hot afternoon”
Review of Noodle Station

Noodle Station
Ranked #48 of 130 Restaurants in Kota Bharu
Kota Bharu, Malaysia
“Frequent spot in a hot afternoon”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

my weekend get-2ogether spot with friends, cool off with some sorbets and latte.
If you are hungry, their choices of noodles are great for everyone.

• Visited July 2014

• Indonesian first
KL
“Dating places”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

ahakss... during my time with Boyfriend and my Husband now ..noodle station is our choice. We always dine here because of the environment is cozy and relax.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank shaysuria
“average restaurant”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

the service is poor. The foods were just put on the table far from reach and walk away just like that.
I wouldn't recommend them to any ofy friends. it will certainly my last visit there.

• Visited March 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“A wonderful meal”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I have been meaning to eat here for many weeks now, and finally I took the plunge. There is ample seating spread spaciously around. The menu, whilst not vast, catered for every pallet. I ended up having the springy noodles with beef, which was absolutely delicious. I really could not fault it at all. I had a Mango and Orange Smoothie, which I enjoyed so much that I had to have a second. In all the meal came to RM39 (£7.15), and I feel that it was extremely good value for a wonderful and filling meal. I will definitely be coming here again.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank chrisgamery
Nathon
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

All good mostly staff
Food is very well and you can change menus
Now it is a bit noisy have construction in Mall

Visited August 2013