“Just normal kopitiam ....”
Review of White House

White House
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The location is fined but it looks like the owner do not take care their restaurant at all. The table or chair is not enough to accomodate any walk in customer, the plaace is small, actaully a lot of space outside but th eowner do not feel to add table or chair for outside . Even the staff or owner don't bother for customer to wait . When we get the table it took some tme to clean up the table. The staff take order without any written note & ill forget what we have ordered and need to wait for very long just to get drinks...and even longer for roti bakar. Same staff take order & also need to clean table. Because of no written order for all table the owner acting as cashier need to ask what the customer have ordered. So there is a waste of time and cause the reason for late services. Food just normal nothing to bragg...

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

not suitable for family. smokers haven.food expensive and not tasty. a hang out places for local..a poor imitation of starbuck or old town.
please avoid

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Parking us limited but need to be patient. All kind of kaya toast and Nasi Tumpang for heavy breakfast. Service is efficient. Good place to catch up with old friends.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I wan't aware about the hype of this place, I went because my friend brought me here for breakfast on my last day of holiday.
Looking at the crowd, I knew it's gonna be good and I wasn't disappointed.
Initially ordered one set of toast and egg with a coffee. Ended up adding more order everytime we finished a plate and another cup of coffee and bought the coffee powder to bring home too.
The boss is a nice uncle too (dunno what you all did to irritate him ).
After paying and we said thank you, he smiled brightly to us. Maybe he didn't get that "terima kasih" as much.
Overall experience were good, though might want to come before 9am because when i reached at 9.30, Nasi Lemak and Nasi Dagang were finished. I went on a weekend day.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Heard many stories about the food being pretty good, as well as the boss being pretty rude. Not one to just make decisions based on hearsay, I came here.

Never coming here again, boss is incredibly rude. When I went to the counter to pay, he rudely ordered me to go back to my seat.