I have visited this place 4 times and it has never lost its charm. Since it's opening, I have witnessed the changes from a small resort and slowly blossoming into a bigger one. More rooms were constructed, each with its own unique beauty. More amenities were provided and refurbishments were carried out only to make it even more beautiful.
I have stayed in Villa Sarah, Villa Haflyn, Villa Hamat, Villa Matahari... All rooms has a lovely exquisite decor. All are comfy and clean. Loved the beds, clean sheets and pillows. I sleep soundly everytime. Clean toilets.
The infinity pool is mesmerizing, I enjoyed my morning/evening swims. The sauna and the bamboo shower back to back session was amazing. Also, the beach is completely breath-taking. Stunning view, priceless. Especially when it's sunny and blue. The restaurant has an open concept as it has a lovely breeze from the sea, with beautiful setting to make you enjoy your meals be it day or night. For entertainment, there's a TV area for you to watch various channels or even watch DVDs. Upstairs, above the restaurant, there's an American Pool Table. I enjoy playing a couple of rounds and have drinks/chill with my friends there.
Food is delicious. Varies from local delicacies to western delights. Staff is very friendly, to help you with anything and make a pleasant stay.
I would truly recommend everyone to come to this place as it is the perfect getaway, be it if you come with friends, family, and even your lover. Til now, I'm surprised anyone would ever give bad reviews of this place, as my stays have all been wonderful. I'd revisit this place over and over again. I suggest you to come around and see it for yourself to have an incredible experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unparalleled beauty of nature and the luxury of creature comforts are brought together perfectly at Villa Danialla. Pamper yourself with a massage as you listen to the sound of waves crashing against the shore or indulge in a sumptuous meal as you watch the sun slowly rise from the horizon of the calm ocean right in front of you. Explore the beaten path and discover the wonders of the Perhentian Island and the rejuvenating powers of the La Hot Springs.Whatever your idea of a tropical paradise is, we've got it covered, so come and escape with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Danialla Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Danialla Beach Hotel Kota Bharu
- Villa Danialla Beach Resort Kota Bharu, Kelantan