Don't get me wrong, the physical building is stunning. The concept of the villa is awesome.
But many thing made the villa have bad reputation. I wouldn't say much, was stay in Villa Matahari for RM 344++ when we arrive
1. The toilet light was broken, we have to wait until 10pm till someone repair. We checked to the receptionist, they said the electrician is too busy put up the Hari Raya light in the restaurant.
continued with light up the firecracker all night long. We didn't go to shower, but went to dinner outside.
2. When we back, we check the bed. Plenty hair on the bedsheet and several pubic hair.
3. Made complaint to the receptionist, no apologize but give us another key, which is the next door villa. Even worse, all the sheet are covered with stain. Someone ejaculate, and nobody bothers to wash..?? erggghhh
4. We made another complaint, we said rather to sleep our car or drive to Renaissance Kota Bharu rather sleep on someone's DNA. The GM don't even bother see us, but give us another villa. Meant to upgrade for free but I guess its another disaster.
5. Villa Mariam, chalet is stunning, luxury bed and toilet. Everything came up in a huge size. But again, stain everywhere.
6. TV is not ASTRO, but Thai cable TV
7. Toiletteries is not crab-tree and Evelyn, but same with the one French Hotel Ipoh use
8. Our room infested by Bee nesting in the shower, but we can't be bother to complaint again. Just close the door, brush teeth on the porch and try to sleep.
9. Make complaint to receptionist on the next day : they just stare at us with plain look, no apologize, not even interested to listen.
Won't stay here again for sure, we would stay in Renaissance next time we travel to Kota Bharu again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unparalleled beauty of nature and the luxury of creature comforts are brought together perfectly at Villa Danialla. Pamper yourself with a massage as you listen to the sound of waves crashing against the shore or indulge in a sumptuous meal as you watch the sun slowly rise from the horizon of the calm ocean right in front of you. Explore the beaten path and discover the wonders of the Perhentian Island and the rejuvenating powers of the La Hot Springs.Whatever your idea of a tropical paradise is, we've got it covered, so come and escape with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villa Danialla Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Danialla Beach Hotel Kota Bharu
- Villa Danialla Beach Resort Kota Bharu, Kelantan