“A nice hotel to stay if you want to experience Malaysia without the hustle and bustle of KL”

Klana Resort Seremban
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Seremban
Reviewed 7 February 2011

Really loved the hotel, Amazing pool design, friendly staff especially at the Selera Coffee House where Sushi is on the lunch menu. The Chef, Muhazi Lin is friendly and appreciates feedbackand so full of wisdom. The rooms are really neat. A perfect getaway destination. The hotel is tagged a team building destination and caters to alot of office and work related programmes. The price is room rates are great at weekends, be sure to ask for weekend rates. Weekday rates are a bit higher. Always ask for the room rates to be calculated as tax and VAT inclusiveto avoid suprises.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Klana Resort Seremban

Reviewed 7 September 2010

Stayed for 2d/1n, and the room was spacious with comfortable bed. Nice pool.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank ekeviny78
Reviewed 19 June 2010

Impressive resort style place for seremban which is not a city and not close to beach, most people who stays there are for business stop over. Like the location, next to the lake and park, Set on top of the hill with greens, old big trees. enjoy the big swimming pool which make up for the small gym. front is not impressive but view from the pool can give a better aprreciation of the hotel. Enjoy the terrace for breakfast of sufficient variety, food rated average. nice garden with bench before pool, nice big bed for twin room. simple design, also good for conference and seminar type of place. Impressive is the free Wifi in the hotel and room! convenient for business traveler.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2010

The toiletbowl could not flush and there were bloodstains on the bedsheet covers.

• Stayed: March 2010
1  Thank multibear
Reviewed 12 March 2010

I was travelling from Auckland via Malaysia and was offered by Malaysian Airlines Allson Klana Resort as a complimentary stay. On reading the reviews written by some people really made me feel sad and I contacted my travel agent in Auckland to find out if there was any other hotel that I could stay in. I was told that they never had any complains regarding this hotel. True when I reached the hotel my full views were changed the service from the time I entered to the time I departed was excellent, the staff are great, they are all well trained, the restaurant, the food and the people of Malaysia are very good. One thing I must say is that whenever we foreigners visit a foreign country we must respect their culture, if we have that thing in mind all things will fall in place. I read comments written regarding the toilets, pub, restaurant and beds and etc, - I would say to anyone see for yourself and believe.
To the Staff and management of Allson Klana Resort - my sincere thanks and gratitude for your wonderful service I stayed in your hotel on 23 Jan and again on 10 Feb and your service both the times were excellent - Keep it up.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Bambi010
Reviewed 8 March 2010

I was on company business trip to Seremban and was staying in Klana Resort for 10 days. I made a complaint to the front desk about my hotel room ceiling was dripping water which might came from the air-cond water. They took 3 days to attend to my complaint which was until I have lodged 2nd complaint and request to change my room. Besides that I had my meal in this hotel restaurant and asked them to charged the bill to my room charges as my company will pay for the bills. However, the staff there insist that I have to settle my bill on the spot and what even worse is they interrupted me while I was still having my meal! I went through my company guarantee letter terms with them and yet the manager there still insist that I have to pay for my own. Their English level is so poor until they can't understand a simple term like: All bills (except liquors, cigarette and phone bills) will be borne by the company...
To put salts into the wound, I also found my 2 packets of drinks which I bought myself disappear inside the fridge!
Will definitely not visit this hotel ever again!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank brianchinh
Reviewed 28 February 2010

THE GOOD
-free parking with security.
-there is a Chinese Muslim restaurant with Halal cert.
-quietness

THE UGLY
-the hotel is old and rundown. need renovation in every departments.
-stay here if u REALLY need a place to sleep!!!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank sanyALGER
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seremban
Royale Chulan Seremban
#4 of 14 in Seremban
Grand Lexis Port Dickson
Grand Lexis Port Dickson
#1 of 37 in Port Dickson

Been to Klana Resort Seremban? Share your experiences!