The room is inside Equatorial Hotel's property, though the lobby is at the shoplots. The view of the farms from our room was amazing! And the balcony was huge, so we had lots of relaxing time out there. There were ups and downs to the room, but it was ok for me and my friends. The hot water went off for a bit when one of us showered, but I did read previous reviews that we might need to wait 30 minutes after the last person showers so that we don't run out of hot water. TV channels were limited, but sufficient. The room only had 2 towels (stay in 1 bedroom apartment), which didn't seem fair as it's suppose to be able to accommodate more people. Bathtub has no stopper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make your visit a memorable one by getting closer to the nature. Why not try Natasya Resorts? Be prepared for a lovely sight of extraordinary flowers you won't see flourishing elsewhere in Malaysia! Drive up as high as 1500 meters above sea-level to get here among the peaks of the main range of Peninsular Malaysia and enjoy temperatures as low as 16°C. Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands occupies an expansive entertainment complex in Cameron Highlands in Pahang, Malaysia. It offers accommodation rooms, all of which have a cable TV, a kitchen (equipped with microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, and a kettle), and a sofa bed. Some of its amenities include fitness room, swimming pool, and high speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands Hotel Brinchang
- Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands Brinchang