This hotel is near to the Brinchang traditional market ( pasar ) where you can buy specific local things such as strawberry jam, blueberry jam, chocolate with fruit inside like mango, apple, strawberry etc also passion fruit syrup and dried fruit. You should buy and try them all.
About the hotel itself, we stayed there for 2 nights, we came on a rainy afternoon at May 2014 ( every afternoon was rain at that time ), I was impressed with the lobby, so spacious .., even though look old style. The room was big and clean, the breakfast has many choices and average. The landscape is good for photo shoot. Wifi not so good. The front office staffs incredibly nice and helpful. Full occupied and hard to find space for parking our car. No Air Con in the room, but who need AC, Brinchang is chilled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at 1,628 meters above sea level, surrounded by majestic mountains and gentle undulating valleys, Copthorne is the only resort situated at the highest accessible point of highlands. The Resort offers accommodation option of a tudor-styled apartments or a hotel block and complemented with 3 restaurants, a swimming pool, a gymnasium, tennis and squash courts. Recreational activities available include country-side tours, guided nature walks, jungle trekking, 4x4 adventure and organised visits to the Semai village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Equatorial Cameron Highlands Hotel Brinchang
- Equatorial Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Equatorial Resort Cameron Highlands
- Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands Brinchang