Snooze Hotel
Parkland Hotel(Brinchang)
US$24
Travelocity
US$31
All reviewswashing machinecommon areaswater dispensernight marketcameron highlandsfantastic showerexplaining howbudget hoteltaxi stationliquid soaptanah ratahot showermiddle of towna great stayother guestsflat screen tvcozy hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I always travel to Cameron Highland for working trip every 2-3 months. Stayed in a few others budget hotel before and Snooze Hotel is the best so far. It has a very homey feel which is very important for me as a frequent working traveler. Location is perfect, lots of eatery and convenient stores with stone throw distance.

This is my 2nd stay in Snooze and it is as good as my 1st stay 2 months ago. It is consider very cheap (weekday rate) with the amenities provided in this lovely hotel. Everywhere is sparkling clean included the stairs. Check in was simple and fast, and the staffs are friendly and welcoming. Thanks for giving me a huge triple room with a double room rates.

Room is exactly the same as the photo they posted in their FB page. Bed is comfy enough for a good nite sleep. Try to get a room not facing the main road to minimize traffic noise. LCD TV is provided with a few satellite channel. Hot and cold water is provided in common area and you can fill up the glass bottle yourself, which is also provided in each room. Plastic cups and Cameron Tea sachet are also available in the room. Electric plug point is enough for me to charge my phone and laptop. Wifi is available for free. Good connection with 1+mb speed.

Bathroom is sparkling clean with no stain at all. Shower is strong (really love it!!) and hot water supply consistently. You need to turn on the water heater at least 20mins before using it. Not sure how much hot water it can supply at 1 time but no issue for me coz i always stay alone. Some of the room's bathroom are with wall mounted water heater, which i do not prefer because if you turn on the shower max the water tend to not hot enough. So you need to shower with low pressure water. Those water heater has not enough power to heat up the ice cold water in Cameron Highland.

They have 2 common area with sofas and tea table. Each common area is cater for 3 rooms. It is a good idea if you are traveling with a group and book all 3 rooms in that common area. Then you can have that private living room all for your group. Nice place to chit chat or some card games. I got no chance to use these area yet due to i always hide in the room to get some rest after a tired working day and long drive.

This hotel is not suitable for the elderly. You need to walk up 2 floors to reach the reception and rooms.

Hopefully the owner of the hotel will maintain these quality forever and continue the business with passion. I will be back in another 2-3 months time. Cheers...

Room Tip: Get a room facing side or back of the building to minimize traffic noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank chinchc
SnoozeCameron, General Manager at Snooze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us!

We are truly honoured by your compliment.

We are excited to find that your second stay is as good as your first stay. It is a testament to what we strive to provide to all of our guests. We have always emphasis in providing our guests with comfortable, clean and cozy stay and we are pleased that we did not disappoint.

We look forward to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I had my 1 night stay at the snooze hotel. Overall great hotel and okay for its value for money since it's located at a tourism spot. Overall the interior design of the hotel is great, it felt like home. I would definitely recommend this hotel for couple stay or friends-get-together.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Tianleong92

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us!

We are glad that you enjoyed the interior design and the homey feeling during your stay at Snooze Cameron Highlands.

We look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

It really a good stay for my family which we booked quad room during our stay. The room is spacious and clean. There are a lot of places that you can find your food. there is a convenient store downstair. It also near to the night market with walking distance. Overall we happy with our stay. I will be back again once i visit Cameron highland.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LLY_2307

Dear guests,

Thank you for taking time off to review your stay with us.

We are thrilled to find that you and your family had enjoyed your stay at Snooze Cameron Highlands. At the same time, we are excited to hear that you will be choosing to stay with us again on your next visit to Cameron Highlands.

See you soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very simple homestay with very homely and nice rooms.
Clean toilets and cozy beds with a flat screen tv.

They have a common area where you can sit down chat with your friends or just lie on a bean bag and read a book all day.

It is located in the center of Brinchang in a shop house right above the steamboat restaurant area. You can just head right down for a nice warm steamboat in the cold and chilly weather.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alaksander

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us!

We emphasis on providing our guests with a comfort and clean stays and we are glad that we did not disappoint you.

We hope to see you soon in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Snooze hotel let me feel like Taiwan 民宿homestay hotel, it is very home feel. My kids very like it, only the Wifi line not stable. Overall I'm very satisfied, I will recommend my relatives & friends if going Cameron highland must stay in Snooze hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
SnoozeCameron, General Manager at Snooze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us!

We are super happy to hear that you felt very much at home at Snooze. I hope the kids have a wonderful time in Cameron Highlands.

We will look into ways to further improve our Wi-Fi connection and we are thrilled that you will be recommending Snooze to your friends and relatives.

Hope to see you soon in Cameron!

Celine