My fiancee and I spent one night at The Lakehouse in conjunction with my birthday. We'd a great time there. The management helped to set up a romantic decoration with fresh flowers, balloons and lovely Swan towels. We love the poster bed! The candlelight dinner was lovely. Thanks to Chef Edmund for the satisfying meal and the cake. Thanks to the crew who sang me the birthday song - you guys had a good voice. Oh yeah, the signature welcome drink was nice. Love it. By the way, thank you for the complimentary car wash. It was an extra effort and we appreciate that, really. We'll return for sure. Hope on our next visit, we could try out the couple spa as it was not available this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200km north of Kuala Lumpur, set against lush state reserve forests 1,000m above sea level in the Cameron Highlands, The Lakehouse is a Tudor-style country house overlooking the Sultan Abu Bakar Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Hotel Ringlet
- Days Inn Ringlet
- Lakehouse Cameron Highlands Ringlet
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Malaysia