What a wonderful find. A delightful hotel from a gone by era. Excellent and friendly service. Very well appointed rooms, lovely 4 poster bed with high thread count sheets, comfortable mattress. Fresh fruit ,and fresh flowers on arrival in the room, Local tea ( yes tea leaves) with kettle and teapot,not forgetting milk in the fridge plus a nespresso machine and pods,perfect. A good flat screen tv,and wifi in our room.screens on the windows so you can have fresh air at night without the Mosquitos .a decent complimentary breakfast.
We had left a very hot and humid Penang and found a delightful getaway with perfect temperatures,should have stayed longer.restaurant very good for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200km north of Kuala Lumpur, set against lush state reserve forests 1,000m above sea level in the Cameron Highlands, The Lakehouse is a Tudor-style country house overlooking the Sultan Abu Bakar Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Hotel Ringlet
- Days Inn Ringlet
- Lakehouse Cameron Highlands Ringlet
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Malaysia