Sanctuary Resort
US$75
US$65
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Vistana Kuantan City Centre(Kuantan)
US$65
US$57
  • Pool
US$94
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
E-Red Hotel(Kuantan)
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I am having a vacation in this hotel with by father .when we reach there are look like no other worker .the room, corridor, reception counter and receptionist is dirty and the toilet are leaking. The apartment there are very dark and same like ghost home. The owner same like to gardener and the bad fashion.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank stevensurrend
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Im starting to wonder if this place paid for all the TripAdvisor positive comments ,or perhaps the staffs gave the better rooms to foreigners only. This is one of the worst apartment I've ever had in my entire life for budget of RM 330.

Rooms seem from the 80s. Time is not a problem but it seems the apartment has not been maintained from the 80s. Everything seem to be broken, you mention it, dirty carpets, broken pipe, dripping water, stained mattress, somewhat dusty bed. Even the basic doors/windows would not be locked properly. This resort has probably outlived it's life.

Room Tip: Not worth the risk!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank yuliang11
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My Partner and I travelled for the first time together to Singapore stayed at the Shangrrilla very up market then to KL onto Kuantan.
This resort was an excellent spot for various location meetings which I had on my balcony and around the pool aerea.
My partner and I enjoyed our walks and swims on the beach and buggy riding along such a beautifull beach. Watching the fisherman depart and return with there catch nice and fresh.
Wild life so very vesitile great for a family visit if we had kid s they have all grown up. They themselves have spent a few nights there.
Service is what we exspect when traveling so much and that is exactly what we got recommend you try it come away very relaxed

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank bruce b
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I came to Asia on business, took the opportunity to visit Malaysia for the first time. Found and then stayed for a week at the Sanctuary. Wanted to be on the beach not near, across the street from but right on it. This resort puts you there and a whole lot more! Forever ocean views, boating excursions to nearby islands, sunsets, great food, comfortable clean apartments, nice pool, as well as courteous staff. The perfect getaway coming back for more at the first opportunity.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank mike s
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Before arrival at Sanctuary Resort ,I was curious as well as worried about some negative
remarks made . However much to my pleasure I was baffled by the friendly and helpful reception staff the moment my family of four arrived..that really startkicked our wonderful and unforgettable holidays!! Location just great and breathtaking to see beautiful natures converged..with near distant island plus great beach frontage and an ideal nature lovers meandering river on one side....such sceanic fishermen village!! Rooms are well equiped
and renovated,,spacious and clean. We shall return for another well relaxed and enjoyable stay...

Room Tip: Rooms with sea frontage have breathtaking view... Riverside rooms at just as fantastic,
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family