“Good Improvement”

Add it.
The Citilite Hotel
Ranked #45 of 76 Kuantan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is my second stay in this hotel, its quite conveniet to town area and the beach, the hotel condition was great becouse they juz renovated and change the new linen in the room, the only problem maybe is the staircase. fair price for budget hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aizam06
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I just got this hotel as my friends want to stay. When I and my family enter the room, we were not happy as the white towels prepared were old(they turned gray). I found some dusts and pieces of paper under the beds. I found some kind of hair in the sink... The only thing I liked was the setting of the reception counter and the location.

Room Tip: good luck, I have no idea
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank nawsy
Reviewed 12 July 2012

When I opened the door, I was first shocked that the bed is directly in front on the door, leaving little space to move in. But the opposite wall of the bed is actually a curve, making the room look spacious if you are lying on the bed. SO the room that I got was actually D- shaped. It had 2 queen beds. it costs RM125. The room was clean and looked tidy..

The air conditioning was not functioning well, It was not cooling the room as much as I hope for.
The room had a couch, a small TV on the wall, a bedside table and a desk. I was hoping for a kettle and a mini fridge but couldn't fine one. The bathroom was small but but still spacious. There was no bath tub.

There's a public ironing station on each level. There's also a water cooler station, but it looked filthy so I didn't dare to use it.

This hotel is a shop building. So there's no specific parking for hotel guests. No swimming pool.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family