All reviewsberjaya megamallspacious roomshopping complexmins walk awayteh tarikbreakfast menufriendly hotelsmoking roombig familyparking areaone night stayeast coast mallfamily suitecomfortable stayspacymuslimsummary
Reviewed 19 September 2011

We had a spacious room. The bathroom was also spacious and well equipped. The location was reasonable - in the city and next to a shopping complex.

Room Tip: The family deluxe triple is spacious!! Easy parking (make sure you reserve!)
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Generally ok, hotel is a bit old, nice buffet breakfast, rooms are spacious, shopping mall next door, restaurants neaby.

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking rooms on higher floors.
  • Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank kanarani
Reviewed 21 April 2011

the room is spacious, the swimmimg pool is ok, my children had fun swimming in it
servise is ok, breakfast is just so-so
shopping complex with Giant , Parkson is just next door hence easy to shop and have meals
overall ok if for short stay

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank mafmSel_mlysia
Reviewed 13 April 2011

Been here for some business. Very good location, near to Berjaya Megamall. But far from beach. If you looking big room and situated in the town, MS Garden is the best choice! Huge room and bathroom with good basic facilities. Bed is clean and comfort. Value for money. Big swimming pool; my kids love it!
Breakfast is totally malaysian breakfast but is enough for everyone. Staffs very polite and helpful!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Airicico
Reviewed 10 March 2011

When I made reservation, was told that the hotel have recently upgraded to 5star after renovation. Well, when I arrived, no jockey services!! The concierge 'man' was the one who greet us and take our luggage in and put in his 'trolley'. After I have done my c/in over at the reception counter and also rushing to Berjaya Megamall for booth setup, I need my luggage to be sent to my room and other equipment to be carry to Megamall - guess what?! When I approach another concierge to assist me, he in nicely way tell me that I need to wait for the first concierge 'man'!! Why?????????
After all, I have checked in to my room, the room is spacious but the amenities very disappointing! When I request a toothbrush, its take 3 hours to deliver and which I need to call again!!
Will share with you more after I have checking out tomorrow.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business