All reviews berjaya megamall spacious room shopping complex mins walk away teh tarik breakfast menu friendly hotel smoking room big family parking area one night stay east coast mall family suite comfortable stay spacy muslim summary
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I have been staying on and off at MS Garden for two months as my husband is working in Kuantan. I can not speak more highly of the staff, location, central to everywhere, restaurants in the hotel, and room cleaning etc.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I and my family stayed at m s garden hotel in kuantan for 2 nites.The rooms were very good,clean and spacious.We had our room on the top floor and we it allowed us to overlook kuantan.On one of the day's,I requested for a morning call at 6.00 am as I and my family needed to go to a temple for prayer at 10.30am.However we did not receive the morning call.We woke up on our own later and rusher to settle my bill without having the complementary breakfast.I notified of my disappointment and left.Subsequently,I emailed to them of my frustration experienced at the hotel.The hotel staff called me and apologised for the disappointemt.They refunded me the breakfast money and gave me a discount voucher for my next visit.

Room Tip: The higher floor units have a good view of kuantan,malaysia
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank krissafe
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Spacious room. Very cozy and good ambiance. Shopping complex just nearby and free wifi. The best thing is buffet breakfast. Very delicious and full of selections. Will stay again and again if go to Kuantan.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2011

I have been coming to this hotel regularly for the last 4 years and have noted the gradual improvements. It is now definitely a 4 star hotel going to 5 stars. Upholstery, carpets and curtains and bedding have been renewed and modernised. The new sidewalk cafe and the lobby lounge are a great success and very convenient, the majority of staff now speak English and the WiFi is getting better. The staff have learned to smile and are extremely helpful. For English, Australian and American visitors the rates are extremely good value, For $80.00 a day (check current rates), a couple gets a huge room including breakfast. The ambience is friendliness and happiness. The Malaysian undertones have not been lost. Great Great value !
Captainjo.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank captainjo-11
Reviewed 19 September 2011

We had a spacious room. The bathroom was also spacious and well equipped. The location was reasonable - in the city and next to a shopping complex.

Room Tip: The family deluxe triple is spacious!! Easy parking (make sure you reserve!)
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends