the hotel was not bad, staff are all well trained. very polite and friendly . we book the room through hotel website, write in to request for decoration for the room as it was actually a birthday celebration trip. the management reply the very next day .beside the room decoration they even present a free birthay cake as a welcome gift. it was really warm. the only weak point is the beach itself was not so good . the sand was not white at all .the sea also not clear ..but luckyly it was not too far to travel to another beach which is teluk cempedak . so we just need to spent 10-15 mins to drive n enjoy the beach there . overall everything is ok. a place for relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. From the colors of the sunset, to soothing air greeting you with a warm embrace; the newly refurbished Swiss- Garden Beach Resort, Kuantan, offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Swiss-Garden Beach Resort Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuantan