See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Booked the honeymoon suite, bed isnt so honeymoon when it is actually 2 single beds combined together. The rooms are nicely decorated but the decos are unnecessary when it is not maintained, collects dust, hence, dusty room. And the rooms are very dim (not enough light source). Not a good place for light sleepers, the sound from the traffic can be heard clearly as if ure sleeping by the roadsides, bad soundproofing, very noisy at night!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

This is my 2nd time came to this hotel, currently stayed at tatami suite, 1st impression, small and unexpected, the room not clean up properly,quite messy even the bed sheet still have stain from previous stayed. As i wanted to use the heater, the plug broke, the phone provided in the room are not function,have ringging but can't dial, i've to go down ask the receptionist for heater change, in the middle of the night.
I thought as the 2nd time i came,it could be better but it became worst.
Recommended this hotel if u r desperately need to find to stay.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

When we arrive the deco was quite nice but when I look a little closer they were a bit old so it makes the place looks cheap. But the room was nice. They got most of the necessities needed in a hotel room such as the hairdryer. I wish the receptionist can be a bit more friendly he did not even show us where the lift was, not even when I asked him. He showed us when we're going to the wrong way. The breakfast did not have that much of a choice but it was good. I think the lift need maintainence as it kept stop at the 3rd floor like it was broken then go down again until groundfloor. There was very limited tv chennel. Only 3 channels as far as I remember.

Its an average hotel which may need a few of improvement somewhere. But it'll be the last time I visit because of these reasons.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2016

I when to kuantan for short vacation on last month, I call and booked the room one day before, and i booked honeymoon suite.
so the next day morning i when to hotel to check the room, the staff show me one room , i ask OK not very bad, i dont mine actually ,i ask can i check in early, the staff said, cannot.. then ok i also agree with that..i come and check -in again around 3PM.,the staff said there is no water heater in the room. I said OK no problem..When i when up to the room, i ask wiith melay girl.."you room got water heater". She said YES..the i get angry, then i when down and ask the receptionist,, He said he only have no water heater room.and he talking very root to us. "If you like stay no means no problem you may go out" I we spoke to the manager and checkout.

Overall dont go and waste your trip and spolied your mood

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank premna_89
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Upon arriving, the place look very nice, albeit the late response from the front staff. The lift is tiny, but functional. The room is very fashionably designed, despite the bathroom door being see through. It had the blurry part in the middle, but I'm no fan of that unless if I have the room all to myself and I'm sharing the room with my family which in sense of privacy there is none and it's a 3 person family room and it's strange to have that since it's a family room, rather for a couple's room it's probably ok. For a boutique hotel, I noticed there is a lack of maintanance. Little things like the musty smell of sheets that haven't been changed, the broken iron, dirty cabinets, dirty towels, and the oh so lovely sink in the bathroom. Hope there will be improvement since this place looks so nice.

Date of stay: December 2016