1) Strategically located in city centre.
2) Walking distance to - a shopping mall (Berjaya), a private hospital, 'makan places' (eateries) - mamak & night market (Saturday night).
3) Room was ok, cleanliness and everything was in order.
1) If you choose to park your car at the covered parking area, be careful when you're going up and coming down as it is a bit stiff.
2) Buffet breakfast - ok, and nothing extra. If you are lucky, you might be able to see the supervisor having breakfast next to you, hahaha...
3) No complimentary in-room wifi & newspaper.
4) For 1st timer, you might have a difficulty in finding the hotel's lobby from the covered parking area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Continental Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Continental Kuantan Hotel Kuantan
- Grand Continental Hotel Kuantan