I was fooled by the pictures which probably were taken 10 years ago. They really don't bother maintaining OR EVEN CLEANING the place. We stayed there for barely five minutes (less if you don't count check-in/out) and quickly left.
- There's a SWAMP beneath the chalets, a breeding ground of Aedes mosquitos.
- Huge red ants everywhere, not safe for children.
- Rubbish burning in front of the rooms. I couldn't believe my eyes.
- Very very small swimming pool. One look and you'll know it's not clean.
- The toilet is small, disgusting and scary.
- The room has a damp odor, bad ventilation.
- You can't open the window to let fresh air in because you'll get mosquito bites.
- There's nothing lovely about the landscaping.
If you're in Kuantan for a relaxing beach holiday, do yourself a favor and find a better place to stay at. Malaysia is too wonderful for this. Make your stay a happy, memorable one for you and your family. Duta Sands is NOT the place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Duta Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duta Sands Beach Hotel Kuantan