See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Waiting for an hour to get our rooms but yet still not our turn to get to the reception desk.

Staffs are terribly not trained and do not know what to do. I saw a group of elderly customers adjourned to the clinics.

First you queue more than an hour to check in. THEN you have to QUEUE AGAIN to get your keys

Unless you can spare 3-4 hours just to check in, please forget about this place

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Zahar_BGRC, Manager at Arabian Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Greeting Mr Harley_Rider_883,

Thank you for reviewing Arabian Bay Resort in TripAdvisor! Thank you for your recent visit and it was not an excuse what had happened causing the late check-in except a thousand apologies. We regretted what had happened and we will definitely look into this closely and at soonest for the improvement.

Again we apologize, best regards.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Spend school holidays at the resort with promo package. Price quite cheap and reasonable for short family vacation. Room was clean and comfortable. Swimming pool quite big and kids love it. Breakfast quite nice with lots of variety. However suggest management to add in some attraction or activity for tourist @ visitor especially at night. Overall the hotel nice and awesome. After checkout, spend our day at waterpark and safari. Yeahaaaaa!!!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Zahar_BGRC, General Manager at Arabian Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Greeting Haffifi C,

Thank you for reviewing Bukit Gambang Resort City in TripAdvisor! We thank you for your recent vacation at our resort and we are super glad that you had enjoyed your stay and most of the facilities were to your expectation. We thank you for your comments and will definitely disseminate to respective department for further action.

Thank you again and hope to see you soon, please do not forget to go to our booking page for latest promotional package.

Regards

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Room near the lift but facing the jungle, good view for green. Very quiet as we join during weekdays. Enjoy the whole swimming pool on our own. Pool of sands are great for children. Plants need maintenance for good view.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank AnelazJb
Zahar_BGRC, General Manager at Arabian Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Greeting AnelazJb,

Thank you for reviewing Arabian Bay Resort in TripAdvisor!

We thank you for visiting us and we are glad to hear that some of our facilities had met your requirement and we take note and value your remarks and will do the necessary action.

Please come back again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We were here last weekend, overall is good, we stayed in 2 rooms apartment, the room is spacious, the bed is comfortable ...
My Children teens age were enjoy staying here, but only 1 things they complaint is the WIFI hotel provided is super slow. There will be perfect if the hotel can upgrade the WIFI ...

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Zahar_BGRC, General Manager at Arabian Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you for your review of Bukit Gambang Resort City (BGRC) in Tripadvisor!

Greeting,

Thank you for choosing BGRC as your last holiday destination, we are glad to hear that most of our facilities had met your requirement. We take note on the WiFi issue and will be brought to respective department to look into the matters.

We thank you again and do hope to see you again soon.

Regards

Reviewed 24 January 2018

This resort is one that is located near the Gambang Water Park and Safari. It is an aged resort but still some things are good.

Check in process was very good. Ummi the staff at the front office was very good in doing her job. The information given about the overall of the resort, location of my room, facilities and also checking out time was clear. During my stay there is a convention organised by a company. So the resort is packed with people but since the area is big, you do not really feel it.

Arriving at the Studio Room, the expectation is slightly changed. The furniture needs to be changed. One of the the chair arm rest was broken but it was not fixed properly. The chair at the writing table was also loose but this was changed after I complain to the housekeeping during their rounds on the second day. The window needs to have a privacy lining because the windows are not tint. The room gets too hot on sunny day and the aircond have to do extra work.

Nice TV set but no service. Since I am not really watching the TV, so I just let it be. Internet is there but not stable. Many time I cannot get connected to the AP. Once in a while I get the login page to enter the credentials provided.

Housekeeping service require proper checklist. I put the sign to make up my room at the door when going out at 10am. However, when I am back at 2pm the room is still the same. And when they do it while I was in the room the only thing done is to make up the bed and giving two bottles of water. They do not touch other things. Not even sweeping the floor, nor replenishing the toiletries. And worst they don't even empty the dustbin. The cups that I have used were also not changed or washed. If I didn't ask for the coffee and tea, it will not be replenish.

My room comes with breakfast. The selection was basic but the taste is good. The food counter is located at a few places and that is very good. You do not need to queue so long to get food. The banquet staff is over efficient. They pick up your plates before you finish eating. I know that you want to keep the table clean but give time before collecting them. I sit at the round table with the table cloth and I hope they will change it regularly. It is better to sit at the table without the table cloth. It smells.

On the second night I was too lazy to go out and have dinner at the coffee house. The menu offered is good enough and the food portion was quite reasonable. I ordered Nasi Goreng Telur Masin, Apple Juice and Fruit Platter. I feel the Fruit Platter is too expensive when you only give three slices of oranges, three slices of green apple and three slices of watermelon and the slices is too thin that you can't enjoy the fruit. I did inform the cashier the fruit platter is too expensive. Anyway, the nasi goreng was good.

They have other facilities as well but I do not use it such as the snooker table and karaoke. I forgot to check if they have a business centre. If you plan to have event where people is required to stay, this is one place worth checking. Ample space with lots of parking.

Overall, it is a pleasant stay except for the things I mentioned above. Checking out in a while.

Room tip: Studio room facing the activity area has nicer view.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Zahar_BGRC, General Manager at Arabian Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you for reviewing Bukit Gambang Resort City (BGRC) in Tripadvisor!

Greeting, thank you for choosing BGRC on your last visit to Pahang. We are glad to hear that some of our facilities and services had somehow met your requirement and expectation, however our apology for some discomfort and we will definitely bring the matters to the relevant department for their next course of actions. Thank you again for your visit and appreciate your suggestions.

We do hope to see you again in near future!

Thank you.