All reviews concubine lane walking distance rain shower short stay murals concept luggage
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Its a nice hotel
But room bit small and a chair would be nice.
Bathroom is exelent good shower ,clean hotel ,
Wifi isnt working reception was kind and polite and gladly showed me the room before i decide to take it

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

The environment is cozy and clean. Hotel staff is helpful and attentive, especially the manager (chinese) who welcome me with open arms and provide guidance on the hot spot to have the best local food.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

As soon as I booked the room, the manager of the hotel WhatsApp'ed me details and made sure I was well-informed of Ipoh and the hotel.
The days leading up to my arrival, she texted frequent enough to confirm my arrival and made plans to fetch me from the airport.
Upon my arrival, sadly the airport did not have any booth which sells SIM card, so I had to spend my precious money on the few SMSes liaising with the manager on her driver's whereabouts. Well, eventually he came after about a 45-minute wait.
It was an interesting drive, seeing what Ipoh is like and all. And finally reached the hotel.

It looks really new and the lobby was... wow. The receptionist already knew I was coming and had everything prepared. Checking in was fast! There were smiles. :)
Went up to my room, since I'm travelling alone, not a big room, just nice for a single bed, a toilet and a place to hang my clothes. I love the concept. So simple.

Exploring Ipoh alone was quite fun. Walked all around the hotel vicinity because I was afraid of getting lost and, well, a little slow, but I realised that I was at an attraction - the largest flag pole in Ipoh, the Ipoh Padang.
Really, just walking around blindly is quite fun. Then when you realised that you're at an attraction location and everyone else is like, "Oh, wow, this; oh, wow, that", you'll feel, "Oh, wow, it's so near where I stay."
It is really surrounded by a lot of places that one should visit.
I took a really good walk around the places where there were the murals. Do a Google search and you will find the trail. Follow it and you won't get lost!

To cut it all short, it is located at a really good place with everything just less than 10 minutes away.

Also, I WhatsApp called the manager to ask her more about the tour that the hotel had but I didn't manage to go for it because I was alone and did not suggest to the guide that I could simply pay for two to go. But it is fine. I had an enjoyable trip nonetheless.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Good location with walking distance to the attraction -- 二奶巷. Walking distance for cafe to chill with friends. the overall of the hotel's room is acceptable, tidy and simple, it's value for the money.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The owner (lady), she is very kind and helpful. The hotel have a good designed with a super good location, just 5 mins walk from Ipoh train station. You can explore Ipoh old town by walk to enjoy a tasted of Ipoh.

Date of stay: June 2017