“Caring staff, comfortable stay”
Review of Fair Park Hotel

Fair Park Hotel
Ranked #38 of 63 Hotels in Ipoh
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Loved staying in Fair Park hotel whilst visiting Ipoh. Extremely clean, with great room service, WiFi was excellent! Staff were really helpful and attentive with our travel arrangements. From pointing out the best areas for eating ipoh chicken rice, to suggesting the best route to travel onto our next destination; Penang. Overall a fantastic place to stay when in Ipoh, big thumbs up!!

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 26 August 2014

We had a pleasant and memorable stay in Fairpark hotel during my time in Ipoh.

We had a warm welcome by the hotel staff who were happy to provide help and advice about local attractions throughout our stay.

The rooms were large and comfortable with air con, TV and a fridge. These were kept clean and in good condition.

Location wise it is very convenient to get to shopping malls, restaurants and the airport. The staff are also happy to help you arrange taxi's which arrive promptly and charge fair prices.

Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 24 August 2014

it was a nice stay in Fair Park Hotel with good service given by the staffs. The room was clean accept for slight dust and poor wifi signal its ok hopefully it can be improved in future. The most important thing is i would like to mention about the Duty Manager who is friendly helpful and warm personality. keep up the good service Fair Park byeeeee..........

Room Tip: a pleasent place to stay....
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I went there on a trip to Ipoh, stayed at Fair Park Hotel. The staff was friendly, the room was quite clean, only thing that was bad was the wifi coverage, Lobby was nicely designed. I couldn't get any wifi in my room. I only stayed one night so it didnt really matter but for some people it could matter. Would come again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GohCK17
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We commented Pn Kamala & crew for their excellent service through our 2 days umpire course at the Fair Park Hotel. Pn Kamala attended to us promptly to all our request. No shortcomings I would say. Conference is big n good to accommodate abt 80 of us. Everything went smoothly without delay. Pn Kamala take the trouble to talk to us and ask if there is anything she can assist. Keep up the good job Pn Kamala n crew members. We hope to see you again during Perak Open Badminton Tnmt 7-12th October 2014.

Regards,
David Wong

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Hereby to share my good experience and happiness encountered at Ipoh Fair Park Hotel.
The very warm personality of Duty Manager Ms.Kamala, who had given me a volunteery service where additional convenience had derived upon me.I'd suggest this Fair Park Hotel is a pleasant place to stay with the warm hospitality and comfort provided by the DM.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I was introduced to Fair Hotel by my cousin and when I walked in to the front desk and the front desk staff was not very confident with their product, thats where the Manager on Duty (Indian Lady) came into assist us and introduced the best suitable room to us in a very professional way. She was very polite and knows what's the best for our needs and requirements. My fiancee and me was happy with the service given by a 2 star hotel which I had never received even in many 5 star hotel which I had stayed over the years around malaysia and even in overseas. Thumbs Up Fairpark Hotel.. I will definitely return and introduce more of my family and friends to visit you guys. Thank You and keep up the good work!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple