All reviews coffee house breakfast spread ipoh parade swimming pool is nice stay noodles chicken kitchenette ironing varieties cafe toothbrush
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This is my third time coming here. Basically i love this hotel for its price, facilities, location, room, and breakfast selection. However as many reviewers have mentioned before, the front liner staff were very cold and not friendly. Can't even bother say good afternoon despite i greet him first. I really hope there will be improvement in that department. Otherwise it's all good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
ChongKH, Public Relations Manager at Tower Regency Hotel & Apartments Sdn Bhd, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we met your expectation, your feedback is highly appreciated.
On the staff matter,we are disappointed and I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly empathize regarding the points you mention in your reviews.
Kindly accept our apology and we hope that this hasn't put you off a return stay with us again.

Regards

Reviewed 25 September 2017

An average stay for me on 21st September 2017. The only plus point about the hotel is the staff, and the cleanliness of the hotel. The hotel is quite old and the carpark is dark as well and lack of safety.

Room-wise, it is definitely clean, spacious, and with a bathtub. However, I did not have a good sleep in the night as I feel a little "uncomfortable" in the room. Also, came to check-in at 4.30pm but somewhat the room is still unavailable as it is still under Housekeeping. As a hotelier, I do understand the situation thus patiently wait for my room.

Breakfast served in the 6th Floor is not bad but lack of variety.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
ChongKH, Public Relations Manager at Tower Regency Hotel & Apartments Sdn Bhd, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review. We are glad to know that, we did met your expectation, your feedback is highly appreciated.
We really appreciate this gesture and feedback.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel for two days. I personally feel that the staff is not friendly at all. The cleaner goes into the room without any consent from the customer to tidy up the room. Breakfast at this hotel is delicious and there are many choices also. In general,the front counter staff should improve their communication skills with customer.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
ChongKH, Guest Relations Manager at Tower Regency Hotel & Apartments Sdn Bhd, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Guest,

I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us.
Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Arrived at around after 9pm and the entrance to the lobby was dark as lights were off already. The room was big but needs to upgrade. Breakfast lacked variety and not to our expectation.
The location of the hotel is good and also the reception staffs were not so cheerful and warm.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ChongKH, Public Relations Manager at Tower Regency Hotel & Apartments Sdn Bhd, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Guest,

I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us.
I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly empathize regarding the points you mention in your reviews. We are in the middle of upgrading our rooms.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Second time staying here. Stayed in standard room with attached bathroom and tub. Quite spacious room. Room cleanliness needs to be improved even after housekeeping had done their job. However all the staffs were friendly and attended well to our requests. Breakfast this round was a bit of a let down. Choice were less but they made up by constant topping up of the food. You will not leave on an empty stomach, just dont expect a wide spread. Anyway Ipoh is abundant with good glorious food. Parking as always remain ample at most times even when they hosted an event in their hall below. This hotel is within reach of many of Ipoh food haven if you are travelling by car. Would I stay here another time? Well maybe yes again if I am not looking for something more spectacular.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
ChongKH, Public Relations Manager at Tower Regency Hotel & Apartments Sdn Bhd, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate this gesture and feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Tower Regency Hotel & Apartments.

Regards