Open today: 18:00 - 23:00

Ways to Experience Lost World Of Tambun
1,506 results
All reviews water park petting zoo hot springs theme park fire show lazy river spring pool tiger waterpark pools animals hotsprings tube tambun attractions camping luminous
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Went here for the first time. its really perfect for family visit. my really kids really enjoy, for me as a single mother and have a kids, the place is very systematic like you dont have to worry choosing which area you should bring your kids. However if you want more adventurous of rides and water slides, sunway lagoon might be the best. Got many shows of animal feeding yet the tiger feeding is the best. I really love during weekdays, less crowd and we can repeat all the section more than one peacefully. Night section also incredible, quite boring at tin valley section. the frontline staff was good but i must say system should be imroved. it took so long time to scan our hand.the food is pricey but the taste is worth it. I met one lady named Natasha, saying she is ambassador of themepark. Really nice and beautiful girl, good in advertising. As we bumped for so many times, she keeps reminding me to go here & there, product knowledge very well and friendly. I saw her welcome everyone and I can sure all is happy with her. keep it up Tambun!! perfect visit in perfect weather..thx

Date of experience: September 2016
LostWorldOfTambun, Marketing Executive at Lost World Of Tambun, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear Shelinagoh77,

We be will taking your reviews as reference for us to ensure better improvement in future.
We look forward to seeing you again and welcoming back on your next visit in our Themepark

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Those with kids should definitely come here. Those with kids should spend more time at the petting Zoo. Mine, Adventure Park and less time at the water park and amusement park.

Date of experience: September 2016

Dear Tenderlife,

We look forward to seeing you again and welcoming back on your next visit in our Hotel & Themepark

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Visited this on a August weekend as heard lots about it.

Easy to book tickets online. Good spread of activity for teens or younger children including water activities, parks and the petting zoo. The petting zoo is much bigger than it sounds, covering animals from guinea pigs all the way to deers and tapirs and peacocks and crocs. It covered a big spread and area. Loved that this was set exactly next to the limestone hill which made it very relaxing. Also enjoyed the tiger show, very entertaining as it included more zoo pets apart from the tiger.

The water activities are better suited for teens/young ones. There were two high speed water rides only which is ok, but if you're older about late 20s/early 30s you'd may want more.

There is a train ride that goes round the whole park which was quite nice as i brought my granma along so she didn't miss out but also for anyone really.

Loved its setting which is next to the limestone hill.

Albeit it being a weekend there weren't tonnes of people that made it feel crowded. Liked that they do let you bring water into the park, and do tell you that you can at the entrance. The lockers are secure but do cost RM 10/15/20 depending on how much items you need to stow away.

Would have loved to join in the adventure parks but it is a minimum of 10 to book the activities.

Cons: Map not is not exactly true to size. Website could make it clear that the adventure park has to have a minimum of 10 to book.

Date of experience: August 2016

Dear bluestaphire,

We look forward to seeing you again and welcoming back on your next visit to our Hotel & Themepark

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I went to the park with my 3 young kids 10, 8 & 4 and my parents who are in their late 70s. I was very pleased that the park had attractions and activities that suits all of us. In fact, I enjoyed it much better than Sunway Lagoon - The park wasn't too big, good enough for us to conquer, the food selection was good and most importantly they had many healthy choices and the animals looked much fresher and healthier than Sunway Lagoon.

My only concern was that the water was murky and didn't look too clean compared to Legoland's water park. I do hope that the park administrators make an effort to keep the water clean.

Otherwise, we loved the park and its so convenient to stay at the hotel too.

Will definitely come again before the kids are all grown up!

Date of experience: August 2016

Dear 349Sharifas,

Warm Greetings from Us ! Thank you for the feedback! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience with us. We be will taking your reviews as reference to ensure better improvement in future.

We look forward to seeing you again and welcoming back on your next visit .

Marketing Executive Lost World of Tambun/ Lost World Hotel

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Too crowded during weekend, foods are quite expensive inside the theme park, unfriendly staff. I just don't know elsewhere to go when I visit Ipoh so I went to this place.

Date of experience: July 2016