Open today: 18:00 - 23:00

Ways to Experience Lost World Of Tambun
1,506 results
All reviews water park petting zoo hot springs theme park fire show lazy river spring pool tiger waterpark pools animals hotsprings tube tambun attractions camping luminous
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2019

The theme park and night park are great. They provide facilities that you need. The staffs are helpful too. Their services are good. It is a great place to enjoy with family during holiday. You will never regret.

Date of experience: August 2019
LostWorldOfTambun, Social Media Admin at Lost World Of Tambun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Hi, thank you for the awesome review! Your thoughts and comments are very valuable to us. We're glad to know you enjoyed your visit to Lost World.

Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

the facilities are poorly maintained. Many of the public toilet are filthy and have broken flush or drain pipe.

some of the rides are under maintainance, which my son was very dissappointed.
The petting zoo is nothing to shout about.

The food area is dirty as well.
Not worth visiting and there are better places to visit.

3  Thank ananmom
LostWorldOfTambun, Digital Marketing Officer at Lost World Of Tambun, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2019

Hi, thank you for visiting and taking the time to feedback on your thoughts and opinion on your recent visit. We truly value the feedback and opinions of our guests. We regret to hear to that you had a unpleasant experience in our theme park. We are doing our best to accommodate the guest as well as making them feel comfortable in our park. Nevertheless, we would be taking your comment to our management for further improvement on our theme park.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 28 August 2019

It was my first time with my husband staying at The Lost World Of Tambun (21-23 / 2/2019).
I'm very happy and enjoyable the facilities are here especially the advencure park & water park and zoo.
I really need to manage my time well to see all the performed without missing the show has prepared.
At the hot spring night show fire dragon show was lit also very amazing and the fire dragons team very awesome.

#lostworldtambun
#enjoythepark
#amazingniteshow

Date of experience: August 2019
LostWorldOfTambun, Digital Marketing Officer at Lost World Of Tambun, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2019

Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

Spent whole day there.. With all the extreme games.. My kid love all these.. Beware sun burn as most are outdoor games.

Date of experience: July 2019

Reviewed 26 August 2019

I am somewhat biased with this review as I designed and helped build the place originally.
My wife and I went there for a Weekend and stayed at the two star Lost World of Tambun Hotel, which was enjoyable for a Saturday night. Went to the Theme park on the Saturday, which was very enjoyable. Also with the hotel stay it also allows you to go to the Night Event, which is the only Hot Spring water in a water park of which I am aware..
It was a Superb Stay. Finally we had breakfast there the next morning, then returned down the highway to Kuala Lumpur.

1  Thank Allan H