Heritage Hotel Ipoh
Regalodge Hotel Ipoh(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$33
MU Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$59
Ipoh French Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$32
US$33
US$31
Agoda.com
Hotel Station 18(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$20
US$189
US$146
Trip.com
US$83
US$66
Agoda.com
M Boutique Hotel, Ipoh(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$42
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
US$23
US$498
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrace courseparking arearoom conditiontown centrebusiness tripair conditionerimprovementcafe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2013

1. Tired property.
2. Phone in the room is faulty and very old model.
3. Hotel is lifeless
4. During breakfast, I was address as Bro during my conversation with the staff,
5. Staff are not friendly and do not demonstrate sense of urgency
6. Food not replenished and have to be told
7. Rooms are big but need to be refurbished
8. Security personnels are friendly and helpful
9. Speedy check-in an check-out

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Room is clean and comfortable. View is good if facing the mountains.
Bath room is quite modern.
Good parking and FREE for guest.
WIFI is quite problematic. Difficult to get connected even with good signal.
Location is far from any attractions or activities.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the mountain view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2013

first impression when entering the lobby is very cozy. the reception is impressive compared to other 4 star hotel in Ipoh. the food is a bit disappointed. the taste is just like from ordinary stalls. overall its an average hotel.

Room Tip: rooms on higher floor give a great view of ipoh town
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

We only chose this hotel for its location to family members we were visiting in Ipoh.
We stated in their top executive twin rooms. On checking in the toilet cistern was leaking. Face towels lacking. To use wifi you have to collect a card each day from reception to scratch a password which is limited to a single user in the room. Even then it did not work!
Breakfast is average, not bad.
This hotel is outdated & needs a complete overhaul if it wishes to continue promoting itself as more than budget hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I went there with mum and some Aunties for two nights in this May. Coincidentally it was their election period. I was glad that we bought here instead of the popular area coz that will mean away from any possible riots if any. We arrive at the hotel very early at about 5+am, the hotel staff was sleeping but attended to us when we rang the bell, they were nice to say we can check-in earlier at 630am but then at the same time I was also thinking, since there isnt any occupants, it would have been better if they allowed us to check-in instantly. But I'm not complaining. Sat at the lobby sofa area and wait till 630am. WAs allocated to room 707, I would say I was impressed with the hotel on first look, it was clean and it was equipped with everything a 4-5stars would have. Shower gel, shavers, toothpaste, showercap, mineral water, bath tub, towel, face towel, floor mat, room slippers, hangers and I was suprised the room already have two pillows per bed. The single bed and pillow was really comforty and I have very good night sleep during my stay. The shower facilities contrary to what the other review, was ok, there was hot water available for shower. But what I like best about the room is that the aircon was adjustable such that you wont be too cold or too hot, it's all within your control. But then on the 2nd day, I realise that my door lock wasnt working and I called the recep and they attended to me promptly and ask the maintenance to help. Before I left, they say it's locked though i didnt try it out myself. But then the next day, I realise that the lock doesnt work again. but coz the hotel wasnt really fully booked. I informed them and they say they will look into it and in the meanwhile will manually locked the door till I'm back. I left it as it is too coz I dont have any valuable in the room. But they were open to changing the room for me when I ask what if it's still not working at night. It still wasnt working at night but I didnt wanna go thru the hassle since I'm checking out the next day. So, i just backlock the door from inside while sleeping. The buffet breakfast has got a good variety of Chinese, Malay and western selection with bread and toast selection. I booked the hotel via a tour agency hence I wasnt sure about the price. The location is away from the town area, but we booked a van, so the distance wasnt a issue, and to a certain extent I like that it's quiet.

Room Tip: Make sure to check that the door locks well.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends