Virgo Batik Resort
US$33
US$26
US$21
Priceline
Lumut Villa Inn(Lumut)(Great Value!)
US$12
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2014

During my stay in this hotel, I have been stolen by the staff (Housekeeper). I don't recommend this hotel for anyway. Very bad ambiance, the room is not really good for a standing like that!
This hotel is pursue by the police for this stolen problem. There aren't camera in the room floor, no a good security for the customer...No cashier in the room...

Room Tip: No safety No cashier
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2013

This hotel sucks! I didn't choose this hotel because it was my trip. When i got to the hotel i thought that this hotel would be good, when we got to our room, i was very disapointed! The bedroom was locked, the sofa was unclean, the ironing was burnt, theres just a random sink? This is very bad, this hotel is very poor, the food is horrible! Hotel staff was unkind, always staring at you wherever you go! Just, never ever! book this hotel! its bad!

Room Tip: NEVER book this hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank 262Natasha
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Was there for three days on official duty with the Ministry of Education. The room was ok but quite unhappy with the bathroom. The shower was positioned in such a manner that when U done with showering, water will be on the floor outside the bathroom!!If one is not careful, one might end up falling. They did not change the towel until being told. There was no towel in front of the bathroom door/toilet. Small swimming pool and monkeys swam there too. But it is near Teluk Batik. Just right across the road.At least U get to walk on the beach!
No public transport.Noisy hallway! One pathetic small lift!Staff not so friendly.Just because we were there on government duty they seemed to think we were too poor for anything else.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2013

The rate of the hotel was reasonable. Quite frustrated on the Internet connection. Yes, the hotel do have wifi, yet no Internet connection! The beach also quite far from the hotel. However, just nice if just want to have one night sleep.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sazli
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I booked through internet for 2 room apartment. By the time we reached there at 2pm for check in, they mention the 2 room apartment is FULLY BOOKED. This should not be a reason as there is still room availability while I make the booking online which is about 3 weeks ago! this should not be happening as if room is not available long time ago, there should close up all the apartment rooms through the internet to avoid booking made!! This make me very disappointed as the error was made by the hotel side. The front office was then said that will upgrade the rooms for us to connected rooms. However, I realize that rooms was given is NOT UPGRADED AT ALL! The rooms is smelly once I open the room dirty, I could also see hairs on the floor. The rooms is not properly clean as the floor is sticky. The rooms condition is the worst hotel condition I ever stayed in. Not just that, I unable to connect to the Wifi connection which mention is the free. I called up to the front office to at least restart the connection and the reply given was I'm not sure about it. This is the answer that I should received? Fine! It was a lot of anger on me the whole day due to the room condition and Wifi matter and all tiredness. I through that I could at least get a good rest during the night time. However, the nightmare did not just stopped. The room was NOISY during the night, I unable to get a good rest during the night time. I could hear sound from the ceiling as is like the air-cond or machine working sound. The ceiling was so thin that I could the hear the thing for the WHOLE NIGHT! I can't get a proper rest! It got worst on the 2nd night that I could also hear tap water sound from the upper floor! This is not an upgraded room to me! nothing was good at the hotel not even the breakfast! I'm not satisfied at all and this trip make me even more tired. Will NEVER recommend to anybody else ever.

Room Tip: Probably apartment room or higher floor would be better.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family