The rooms are great for the price you pay! The staff are very professional and friendly.My mobile was damaged and I did not have the number of our driver who was staying at Lumut.We were a family with little kids and were worried as to how to get in touch with our driver.The staff at the front desk offerred us all the help,even gave us their mobile phones to get in touch with my friends in singapore who in turn alerted the travel company.And again the front desk staff went all out and got in touch with the driver(provided by travel company) and shared our location and schedule. Great location just 5 mins away from Coral beach and Nipah bay beach. I would definitely recommend renting a bike and going round the island. You can get one at RM 40 for the whole day.Over all I would recomend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anjungan Beach Resort is a beach retreat strategically located between two of Pangkor’s best and popular beaches, Nipah Bay and Coral Beach. Nipah Bay is just across the road while Coral Beach is only a few minutes walk away. Giam Island, a popular snorkeling location is situated only a few hundred meters from the beach in front of the resort. Blending modern and tropical design, the resort is meant to provide guests a perfect island getaway that will draw you into an inviting and memorable experience. Come and experience it for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Anjungan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anjungan Beach Hotel Pangkor
- Anjungan Beach Resort And Spa