The hotel is as what the website shows, clean, cosy and well-maintained. We have a individual section of the property to ourselves during our stay. The only sad part is no bath tub for our suite. Breakfast was delicious with nice coffee. You can choose to have breakfast at any part of the hotel.
Location is not very ideal but this can be settled with taxi.
Kudos to the 2 staffs who were very helpful and tried their best to make our stay comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privately owned,restored black and white Edwardian Anglo-Malay bungalow. On the site of a former plantation and set in half an acre of tropical garden with a swimming pool. This house offers classy colonial bed and breakfast,with just six suites.Located in a quiet residential street but well within walking distance to Georgetown. Clove Hall offers a unique experience, privacy, personalised service and modern comforts.Car and driver can be arranged for transfers. Tours can also be arranged. Many restaurants serving local food are within ten minutes walk of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Clove Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clove Hall Hotel Georgetown
- Clove Hall Penang/George Town