It was nice to stay in Clove Hall which was a pleasant surprise. This heritage house turned hotel full of charm and character, with beautiful and old style tasteful furniture . The owners were very helpful and friendly and tried their best to serve their guests. The staff gave very good and personal service. Felt like home .... just take a dip when it's hot
Although going to the centre of Georgetown is more than walking distance, calling a taxi is convenient and inexpensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privately owned,restored black and white Edwardian Anglo-Malay bungalow. On the site of a former plantation and set in half an acre of tropical garden with a swimming pool. This house offers classy colonial bed and breakfast,with just six suites.Located in a quiet residential street but well within walking distance to Georgetown. Clove Hall offers a unique experience, privacy, personalised service and modern comforts.Car and driver can be arranged for transfers. Tours can also be arranged. Many restaurants serving local food are within ten minutes walk of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Clove Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clove Hall Hotel Georgetown
- Clove Hall Penang/George Town