Stayed here for one night upon our arrival from Kuala Lumpur. We didn't arrive until 11:30pm as our train from KL was 3 hours delayed. Upon arrival the owner greeted us. He was very friendly. Showed us to our room which was up a couple of flights of stairs. The room was very clean and tidy. We had a family room which consisted of a queen bed and two singles. The room was small however was perfect for $25AUD, there was a tv and a small bathroom which was neat. Would stay here again if we were on a low budget as the room was lovely. I've stayed in worse for a higher price. The owner was great. Hotel is down a little back street with a couple of pubs and a 24 hour food place just up the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy Home Inn is a new guest house in the historic city of George Town, Penang, a UNESCO World Heritage city.Located conveniently near the George Town World Heritage zone, banks, money changers, local Chinese/Indian/Malay food, bus interchange, supermarket and Upper Penang Road night avenues, it provides no frills but cozy and affordable lodging which will meet your basic accommodation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your Cozy Home Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozy Home Hotel Georgetown
- Cozy Home Inn Penang/George Town