Yeng Keng Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Chulia Mansion(George Town)
Muntri Mews(George Town)
  • Restaurant
Nam Keng Hotel(George Town)
  • Breakfast included
Muntri Grove Hotel(George Town)
Waldorf Hotel(George Town)
Merchant Hotel(George Town)
View Hotel
All reviewschulia streetchulia suitegarden suitesmall hotelsmall poolwithin walking distancecall to prayerboutique hotelrestored chinesesitting roomceiling fanbreakfast was includedpublic areaschicken pielittle indiaexploring georgetownnasi lemak
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

First time at this hotel. From the time I stepped in till I leave for home, the service and her friendly service crew were excellent. At no time were I disappointed in any way, it's better than the big hotel chains out there. Would highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Penang.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my 2 nights' stay here. The bed was just right, room was clean. My aunt got the yeng keng suite which has a small living space with sofa and a bigger tv, which then opens out to a balcony.
Very pretty hotel which offers many photographic opportunities. It is also walking distance to most tourist attractions in the area, and also to all the good food in georgetown.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank sunfl0w3r
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I really liked the hotel, I found the room very nice the bed was comfortable the room was really well equipped and clean. The hotel is in an great location easy walking distance round the centre and to the ferry terminal. The breakfast was good and the staff very helpful. I will be staying there again if I go back to Georgetown

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank gordon s
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had read a lot of reviews for this hotel,all the positive reviews we experienced during our stay.
We stayed for 2 nights,very enjoyable,that was enough time to see Georgetown before going to Batu Ferringhi,Penang.
We liked all the little extras,free cold water,tea,coffee,fruit available at any time.
enjoyed sitting outside with bottle of wine in Icebucket late afternoon.

Room Tip: Room near reception on Ground floor,no lifts.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Margaret H
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We just had three lovely days staying at this hotel. The staff were very helpful with any enquiries we had. Its nice and easy to walk to everything around the area. Breakfast was adequate with lots of options. The only thing there are not a lot of eating places that we felt comfortable to eat at in walking distance. The cafe at the hotel was very limited for an evening meal but we at there a few times just to be on the safe side. There is a lovely pool to jump into when you have been out all day.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends