Hotel Jen Penang by Shangri-La
US$161
Hotels.com
US$175
US$138
G Hotel Gurney(George Town)
US$168
US$98
US$92
US$83
US$49
Muntri Grove Hotel(George Town)
US$119
US$93
G Hotel Kelawai(George Town)
US$153
US$129
Agoda.com
2,143 results
All reviewstraders hotelthe club loungegolden sandsbooked a club roomfree shuttleprangin mallbatu ferringhibit datedbusiness hotelshopping centresister hotelwithin walking distancebusiness tripcentral locationcocktail hourbreakfast spreadnew lane
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Checking in took me nearly 15 minutes, there was only 1 staff at the reception. Car park looks run down. Center of town makes it convenient to shops and restaurants. Rooms are very comfortable. I might come again when I'm on business but not when I'm on holiday

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Location is ideal for walking trips to local street food stalls and hotel is next to 4 big shopping malls. Little gems of small restaurants 'Little Kitchen' on Noordin Street just across the hotel. Sell mainly Penang Noyna food, authentic and home cooked, excellent and one the best I have tasted.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2013

No worries, taken care by the staff and food, SEDAP. Look no further, Penang trader is the place. right in the heart of town. We tried other place but we cannot find a better place. So, i officially announce that it is my family's playground in Penang. Don't take my word for it, try it and see if I am right...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Good location, excellent service.
Room condition also good!!
Thats many Heritage building and culture for your to explore ,
beside that hawker stall around are famous for Malaysia local taste.
A shopping mall located just beside the hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I booked my room here via Agoda.com and i just realized how inconvenient it could be. Not only that the hotel couldn't print a receipt for me, no stay points could be credited to my golden circle account because of it. The check-in wasn't really fast because the guy before me was like taking too long for check-in. I was given a non-smoking club room as i requested but later surprised to find an ashtray and a box of match in the room. Lucky they were accompanied with a banana and 2 apples.The room/hotel design is quite dated, which makes the whole experience just OK. Breakfast at the lounge was alright, but it afforded me with more privacy and tranquil from the breakfast crowd in the ground floor kitchen. Conveniently located next to Perangin mall, shopping is just a doorstep away. Upon check-out the staffs at the lobby kept asking about feedback on their level of service and how they could improve it, which is good sign of how attentive they are about the satisfaction of their guests.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business