Lobby is nice and spacious, and provided welcome drink (mineral water with Sunkist flavor or Lemon flavor or Cucumber flavor). The staff is very helpful and warm.
Wifi is provided in the room and lobby and speed is super high. Room is ok, however the shower handle has been broken (but stil can be used), house keeping have to take initiative to repair before guest check in. Overall is Good and recommended to stay in next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport, 5 minutes drive to Penang Ferry terminal, 5-10 minutes walk to nearby tourist attractions such as street arts and UNESCO heritage trails, 15-minutes walk to Chowrasta market and Mydin Hypermarket, 20-minutes walk to Komtar/Prangin Mall/1st Avenue Mall, 20-minutes walk to Esplanade/Beach Street and the Red Garden Hawker Centre is located just opposite the hotel. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Cititel Penang George Town