Our family of 7 adults and 4 children stayed in 4 rooms last month. On arrival due to changes, I was trying to room all into their correct rooms. The staff at the reception were very patience with our requests and handled it perfectly. During our stay the HK maid on our floor Alice did a fine job of cleaning our rooms. Gabriel at the concierge was friendly and helpful. The transport desk also handled our tour bus order excellently which are usually requested on last minutes. We will recommend this hotel again as it is convenient to walk to some of the attractions and food streets nearby. Furthermore all the staff are friendly and helpful even at 3am when we were watching the World Cup matches at the café.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport, 5 minutes drive to Penang Ferry terminal, 5-10 minutes walk to nearby tourist attractions such as street arts and UNESCO heritage trails, 15-minutes walk to Chowrasta market and Mydin Hypermarket, 20-minutes walk to Komtar/Prangin Mall/1st Avenue Mall, 20-minutes walk to Esplanade/Beach Street and the Red Garden Hawker Centre is located just opposite the hotel. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Cititel Penang George Town