We spent 4 nights in the Studio Annexe of the E&O and it was wonderful. Our room was spacious, with an amazing bathroom and fantastically comfortable bed. We had a view of the ocean, as do all the rooms. The breakfast was fantastic, from the fresh juices to the wok stir fry noodle dishes. The pool was great. I loved every minute of my stay here. So quiet and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eastern & Oriental Hotel is the embodiment of both a special time and a special place. For well over a century, this remarkable hotel - known simply as 'The E&O' to generations of travellers - has stood as a testament to the grand elegance of the British colonial era. In many ways, it has also come to represent Penang itself; its story inextricably woven into the island's history, its traditions an indelible part of many a traveller's treasured memory, its name synonymous with the magical island once known as The Pearl Of the Orient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Eastern & Oriental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastern And Oriental Hotel
- Eastern Oriental Georgetown
- Eastern & Oriental Hotel Penang/George Town