Its a nice hotel.. With of course good rooms (all are suite). If you're on a business trip, then it will be a good place to stay. Food wise, in the afternoon, you get to enjoy some local foods at the back of the hotel. Food are cheap and great there. However, there's nothing much to do at night. Most probably you have to get a cab or drive out to go other places. Its near Gurney Drive, but you can't walk there.. Services are just normal. It really is only suitable more for a business trip stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Northam All Suite, Penang is strategically located in the heart of Penang's commercial and leisure district. The hotel offers easy access to the city's historical and cultural landmarks. The spacious suites, refined with homely earth tone finishings, Jacuzzi and modern amenities will pamper your every whim.The 142 splendidly furnished and cozy suites are replete with opulent accommodations complete with panoramic views of the iridescent sea. Watch the sky light up in a glorious sunrise or end the evening with the sunset as day turns to dusk. This is a stay in ultimate indulgence. The Hotel is located in the heart of the new business and commercial district and less than five minutes away from all major shopping complexes and Gurney Drive. It is 20 km away from the Penang International Airport, approximately 20 minutes by road or 4 hours drive via the North-South Expressway from Malaysia's capital city, Kuala Lumpur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotelopia so you can book your The Northam All Suite Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northam All Hotel Georgetown
- Northam All Suite Georgetown
- Northam All Suite Hotel Georgetown
- The Northam All Suite Penang George Town