“Great location, cool comfort and warm hospitality”
other travellers have booked this property
gurney paragon just opposite
gurney paragon just opposite
living room
yr home away from home
gurney plaza 5 minutes walking
new G hotel is just opposite
tgv imax cinemas just opposite
50 inches tv and satellite tv and blueray player
dining room wz dining sets
dining room
washing machine and dryer, kitchen
fridge, microwave, kettle and gas stove
master bedroom ensuite with longbath and shower room
2nd bedroom wz two super single beds
3rd bedroom wz kingsize bed
bar counter
tea corner
kitchen with washing machine and dryer
Heritage collections
tropical green
tropical green surrounded for nice walk.
Heritage Penang
heritage cheong fatt tze mansion
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
linyap196...
Singapore
“Great location, cool comfort and warm hospitality”
Reviewed 7 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

The location, rooming arrangement and price was suitable for our family group of 4 adults.
Once we confirmed and paid for the booking, our host was in touch directly via email and Whatsapp offering information and assistance with our upcoming trip to Penang.

On touchdown, we contacted our host by phone for self-drive directions to the apartment and met her there directly for check-in. The cosy, clean and well equipped ground floor apartment offered firm mattresses, strong air-conditioning, wi-fi, cable tv and a patio overlooking the landscaped swimming pool area. The secure and quiet environment also gave us good rest hours after full days out.
We couldn't be more delighted with the convenience of being within 5 mins walking distance of foodie haven, Pulau Tikus & Gurney Drive and shopper's delights, Gurney Drive & Gurney Paragon.

Many thanks to our host for her warm hospitality and helpfulness during our stay.
No hesitations in recommending this accommodation. We look forward to staying there again on our next trip to Penang.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, cleanliness, strong air-conditioning and firm mattresses.
Liked least: Apart from lift access from underground carpark, there are several short flight of stairs walking from the guardhouse to the apartment. Not convenient for wheelchairs, elderly or heavy luggage.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
8 Jul 2015
Hello, Lin, I am really grateful and touched by your encouraging words to me during your stay here and thank you very much for your review. I really appreciate and will remember what you said. You are really a special guest to me and I will remember you forever. Once again, thank you very much from me and my husband, nice to meet you all and hope to see you soon.
laurenltt...
Singapore, Singapore
“Very convenient location for group stay of 6. Walking distance to Gurney Plaza, Paragon, Gurney Drive”
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

conveniently located with 2 areas to explore. on the left of guard house, across the road to Gurney Plaza, Paragon and Gurney Drive. On the right, to a nice area with street food at night, cafes.

Make sure you bring your own mosquitos repellent. Though there are mosquito nettings, but some mozzies were in the aircon room.

Travelling group: Extended Family
29 Jun 2015
Dear Lauren, Thank you for spending time writing the review for me. As I was doing the painting on the bedrooms before one week of your arrival, and I am scare of the
smell of the paint still there when you arrive, so I open the window everyday for the smell to go away, and this may cause the mosquitoes in the bedrooms. I am sorry about this.
Ky C
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
“Excellent 5-star accomodation”
Reviewed 18 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The condo is spacious, comfortable and clean, so are the bathrooms. The kitchen has a washing machine and is fully equipped. Furthermore, Wifi and Astro are also available. Meanwhile, it offers a panoramic view of the swimming pool with a perfect balance of lush greenery.
Its strategic location is an extra advantage. It offers easy access to shopping malls and eateries. Iconic landmark like Gurney Drive is just a stone's throw away.
The place is guarded, therefore it is quiet and safe. Privacy is rest assured.
We love our stay, it makes us feel comfy and homey, definitely will recommend to friends.
Reservations well in advance are recommended.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
18 Jun 2015
Thank you very much, and hope to see you all again very soon. All the best
to you and your family.
huanxiric...
Penang Island, Malaysia
“The best of the best”
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This is my most memorable stay with my spouse in the holiday rental. I should have stayed more days in such a clean, quiet n comfortable n relaxing ambience condo. But the condo has the booking n not able to extend. The host is very helpful n she starts communicating with me once i made the booking to make sure we have the perfect stay. The location is very convenient to everywhere. It is the central location. Security is very safe. The pool view is relaxing. I really love this place. Will come back soon.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: services location n cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
9 Jun 2015
Thank you.Helen. I really appreciate you take the time to write me the review. And what I want to say that you both are loving couple n really inspired by the lovingness. Let come again n fill my house with all the lovingness. Ha!Ha! Hope to see you soon. Once again. Thank you very much.
Chan0329
Selangor, Malaysia
“Nice and comfortable ~~”
Reviewed 3 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I am very happy with this owner as she is a kind and patient with us. I am the first time to book condo for my trip (normally I book hotel, so I try condo this time), i had a lot of questions and she really answer to me one by one. She always give suggestions for our trip. She really warm and friendly. Me and my friends like this condo is because is very clean and a lot of things provided and she make us feel comfortable wth the condo... Very nice. Personally I love this condo is because it is quiet and relaxing... Besides that, it is very convenient as it located in the center, we no need to take long time to travel to art streets, plaza ( just opposite the condo), and a lot of food stalls around the condo. It's very convenient... Thank you Ms Teoh....

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The environment of the condo
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
4 Jun 2015
Dear Miss Chan,

Nice to meet you all and I am happy that you like my place. Your group is very friendly and just like family members to me. I am really glad I met you all. See you in Penang soon and even though no stay also must keep in touch. All the best to you in everything
nuttyboon
Singapore, Singapore
“Comfortable, convenient location and hospitable service”
Reviewed 4 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I am delighted with the service and place over the 3 days and 2 nights stay. It is a large unit with a homely and quiet surroundings. Conveniently located within a 5 min walking distance to Paragon Mall. Wonderful Penang hawker food is easily accessible at Pulau Tikus, and cafes just behind the apartment. I would gladly recommend the place.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
4 Apr 2015
Thank You, Boon Leong, I am really honoured to have a chance to host you. You and your friends are all very nice and easy to get along. Thank you very much and hope to see you all in very near future.

thank you.
Excelsior...
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 8 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I always want to write a good review for host and now I am glad that I have a chance as invited by host to write for her. The host Teoh is very helpful and passionate about all the questions I asked her and always give the best solution and answer for me. She is flexible with everything and very considerate. The place is same as the advertisement and very clean and comfortable. Neighbourhood is nice and friendly. The place is very quiet and greenery is everywhere. The location is the best and public transport and everything are just at the doorstep. Host Teoh has the good co workers and they can help if Teoh not around. I will sure will come back again. And to those who are interested in this property, you will never regret staying here.

Liked best: Host and location
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing