“Yuk”

Chillis
Ranked #769 of 1,028 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 January 2014

My club sandwich was cold and stale. I ate half and left the rest. My tip, never go to a western restaurant in Penang, they don't know what to do

1  Thank Aussie73

Reviewed 3 November 2013

One word, crap. So unhappy it's unbelievable. Avoid at all cost. I said all I wanted but the website wish I write more. I would pay not to have to eat here. It is abysmal. Truly disgusting.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Sometimes you need some home cooking when traveling. Found this Chilis and had to try it. Pleasantly surprised. Had a burger and couldn't believe the size of it. Bigger than that of the US version and twice as tasty. Fries were also the better than the US. Couldn't believe it. If you don't want to try the local foods, then this is the place for you.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

We ate here twice during a 5 week business trip to Malaysia. Staff were always accomodating despite us just pitching up unannounced with a group of 16 people on one occasion. The first time we visited on a busy Friday evening the service was a little slow and drinks did take a while to arrive. The food was very nice when it did arrive though and the Margarita's are brilliant.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Like any Chilli's, nice but service need to be improved, we had to wait 20 mins to be seated when a table was available, when it was available since we stepped in. There was also no smile on the waitress when we were eventually served. Location is perfect as it is right beside a Gurney Plaza and they serve ice-cold Killkenny.