“Great!”

Chillis
Ranked #744 of 1,016 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 March 2014

My fave was the Crispy Honey Chipotle and the sauce was good. The portion is massive as it comes with 5 fat strips of chicken breast fried to a crisp perfection, a large portion of fries and a whole corn. The grave was both sweet and spicy. Service is so so only.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

My club sandwich was cold and stale. I ate half and left the rest. My tip, never go to a western restaurant in Penang, they don't know what to do

1  Thank Aussie73
Reviewed 3 November 2013

One word, crap. So unhappy it's unbelievable. Avoid at all cost. I said all I wanted but the website wish I write more. I would pay not to have to eat here. It is abysmal. Truly disgusting.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Sometimes you need some home cooking when traveling. Found this Chilis and had to try it. Pleasantly surprised. Had a burger and couldn't believe the size of it. Bigger than that of the US version and twice as tasty. Fries were also the better than the US. Couldn't believe it. If you don't want to try the local foods, then this is the place for you.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

We ate here twice during a 5 week business trip to Malaysia. Staff were always accomodating despite us just pitching up unannounced with a group of 16 people on one occasion. The first time we visited on a busy Friday evening the service was a little slow and drinks did take a while to arrive. The food was very nice when it did arrive though and the Margarita's are brilliant.